Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Comics for Frodo

I'm not as much of a regular reader of the Sunday comics anymore, but I loved them tremendously as a kid and I still appreciate the way they can convey so much emotion and wisdom in just a few frames. There are probably a ton of doggie-centered comics (plus, obviously, Snoopy/Peanuts), but these three mean a lot to me. 

*********

My mom sent me this cartoon years ago (she’s always been great at sending the best newspaper clippings!). I’ve kept it on my fridge ever since, through several moves. Now, it’s like she gave it to me again.
 


This one probably came from my mom too.  Happiness is indeed a warm puppy.

 
  
I'm not sure where this one came from, but it also has had a place on the fridge for awhile.  Note the date.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment